Well, I wanted to ask if you would want some help with the wiki. I could give you a big hand with World, Setting, and Hymmnos language section (I have already made, with the help of some of friends, a complete conlang page about the Hymmnos language).
Aquagon 07 05:30, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Whoa Aquagon you have really been working hard for the wiki, you are a tru fan of ar tonelico--Dark Knight Sparda 01:24, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
has anyone thought who or what should be in the logo, maybe a mind guardian like Hama or Don leon or maybe the freaky funbun--Dark Knight Sparda 02:59, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Though we can also add the logo from any of the two games and add some Hymmnos writing. As for the mascot, I think we could use ELMA, Mei mei, or any of the chibi characters. Aquagon 07 05:44, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- Hey Aqua have you decided about the logo yet--Dark Knight Sparda 01:49, 6 January 2009 (UTC)
- Not yet, though I have some ideas: a chibi Shurelia, or the portraits of either Jakuri, Infel or Frelia (after all, this is a repository of information for At, and it would be a good idea for it to be represented with a characters that knows a lot about the world). --Aquagon 07 07:17, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Pretty obvious by looking at it, but I changed the logo myself. I don't mind if it gets replaced (because I'm not amazing with editing images), but the gaming logo was driving me nuts. Drache 02:30, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
Wikia has a new look which will be forced upon us soon. I don't know if I can tinker with it at all. Seems like they've pretty much left it to admins. Anyway.
I figure we at least deserve better than a text logo. So...!
Wanted to put the AT logo in there, but it doesn't really fit well. Any thoughts? Drache 10:09, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
At least it looks better than a plain text logo. Well, I'll see what I can do once the new look becomes compulsory (much to our chagrin). Aquagon 07 02:57, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
It's me again, back from the dead for a short while.
Yep, a new logo. It's not a super smooth image (in fact, it's fairly rough), but it at least has the logo in it now. The text says inferiare ciel. Like it better than the current one? Drache (talk) 12:28, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- At the least it's good enough for usage, and it's a better alternative to the old logo due to also using the games' title typography. Given these, I've decided to replace it. Again, thanks a lot for your work Drache. Aquagon 07 (talk) 12:25, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Proposed Table 2
This was hard to make, but it's a rough outline of a plan I have. Don't worry about that hideous yellow text, it's just a remnant from what I borrowed from and I'll change it. Anyways, those pictures are to be replaced with the characters faces, and that's the main thing behind this new table of contents. It looks less empty when on the main page and requires a bit of aesthetic tinkering. Any input? Drache 07:07, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- So I updated. Except for Aurica's face being plastered everywhere, this is about what it should look like. Thinking about getting rid of the boxart, because having more than two rows tends to throw the alignment off. I may make the thing a bit narrower. Though yanking the boxart should have the same effect. Also, there's a particular thing in the table (collapsing) that needs a couple things to be edited that I can't edit. For an example of what I'm talking about, see the show/hide thing here. Obviously not a necessity, but a nice touch. Drache 08:35, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
That layout looks pretty good to me, but before trying it out, here are a couple questions I have about it: It would make harder to update the information on the front page? There's something we could do about characters that have similar appearances (such as Gengoro and Nenesha)? And finally, if we decide to go ahead with it, what I would have to modify from the admin side to make it work, with collapsing and everything? Aquagon 07 11:45, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- It should be harder (though if I really wanted to be difficult, I'd make a template, so I think this is the nice version), but if you use the copy-paste method of champions, it's easy enough to edit after changing appropriate fields. But this is the template for characters:
- |style="font-size:10px;"|[[Image:Head Image.png|60px|link=Character Name]]<br />[[Character Name again]]
- It would just require that you know when to start a new row of images, which may be a little more confusing. I've been using six per row. But do note, I know the formatting well and consider it straightforward, so this code may look like moonlanguage to others. If it seems like something that people who know little of wiki formatting can mess up easily, then that template idea isn't such a bad thing. It's not unusual for wikis to do that with complicated layouts.
- The only thing an admin would have to do for collapsing is to copy and paste the codes for the table in MediaWiki:Common.js and MediaWiki:Common.css (at least that's what the help page makes me believe). But it really isn't a big deal. Just bells and whistles that make this part of the code ("toccolours collapsible collapsed") work. It could have other uses around the wiki, but I haven't thought of much.
- The only thing I see to fix the Gengoro/Nenesha thing is to put them side by side (I edited Finnel to demonstrate this one), list the same picture twice, or use another picture for Nenesha (if available, and I'm not above using sprites).Drache 22:29, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
After abandoning it for a long time, I finally revised it. I decided to put it in a template to make editing the first page easier and to hopefully keep noobs out of the new table. The width isn't final, as I'm trying to make it nice for smaller monitors. I'll probably get rid of the second column on the main page and put it at the bottom. Or I'll shrink the table's width again. And Aquagon? I'll need those codes copy and pasted after all. This is the look I'm going for. Drache 23:59, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I have added the codes you requested to the MediaWiki files. Give me a shout if anything happens, and I'll be looking forward to see the new table in action. Aquagon 07 04:41, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- You didn't get the full code. Those boxes on the help site have a lot more in them than they seem. I didn't notice either (and I looked at that page quite a few times). Drache 06:08, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry about that. I have gone and copied again the code, this time making sure to copy the entirety of the code in the textboxes. Aquagon 07 13:55, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Another thing that's bothering me is the faces in the box, I'm suggesting to change all of it and use the Toukousphere avatars since it has complete faceset of everybody in their normal pose and we just need to resize it into 60x60 pixel. Fayharn 10:43, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I wouldn't be against changing some of the faces because I did them in a hurry, but I won't accept those. Get a better quality image so that you can take out the white space nicely (admittedly, a couple of the existing ones need a touch up). Then I'll be happy with it. Drache 23:17, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, yeah I forgot those Toukousphere avatars have white background on it. I will try to search a better quality of those images. Fayharn 04:51, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Copy this into Special:MyPage/monaco.css, hit preview (or save, though it isn't necessary) and watch the results. It's very... blue. And I'm not sure if all the blues I chose were wise... Thoughts? Drache 08:46, July 28, 2010 (UTC) it looks really good nice job.--ZACH 06:08, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
I like the background, I think it would look great on the wiki :) Avenue23 00:38, October 20, 2010 (UTC)